- Shipping and Return Policies: Please read through our Shipping & Return Policy page. Topics include: Flat Rate Shipping, Tracking Numbers, Health Laws & Harmonica Returns, APO or FPO Addressing, and Lost or Stolen Packages. Agreeing to our Terms & Conditions includes agreement to our Shipping and Return policies found on the above linked page.
- Links to 3rd party websites: HarmonicaStore.com may contain links to other websites operated by parties unaffiliated with HarmonicaStore.com. These links allow you to leave HarmonicaStore.com to visit websites not under the control of HarmonicaStore.com (AYM Music). HarmonicaStore.com is not responsible for the contents of any linked website or any link contained in a linked website. You access and use such sites, including information, material, products and services therein, solely at your own risk. HarmonicaStore.com is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by HarmonicaStore.com of the linked site.
- Due to health laws – Harmonicas, reed plates, and microphones are NOT RETURNABLE: Due to US Federal and State health regulations, harmonicas, reed plates, microphones, and melodicas can not be returned. There are no exceptions. In fact, any item that has had personal contact can not be returned for health safety reasons due to spread of germs and disease, especially when the contact has been made orally. In the event of a defect of one of these type items, returns need to be made to the manufacturer for repair or exchange. This policy is consistent with other online and offline vendors for these types of products. Safety and health first.
If you feel your harmonica or other item is defective, first contact us with the problem, and if we believe you do have a defective instrument (please read the next paragraph), we will email you the information to contact the manufacturer, which typically includes but not limited to the Hohner, Lee Oskar, Seydel, or Suzuki company. Visit their websites for warranty information.
The vast majority of “defective” harmonicas are not defective. Harmonicas are deceptively difficult to play for beginners (especially the inhale notes on holes 2, 3, 7, 8, and 9). With a bit of information and practice with correct playing techniques, many players find their “defective” harmonica will play fine. Typically, new players suck and push the air with their lips instead of breathing through the harmonica. Visit HarmonicaLessons.com for detailed instruction on correct single note, breathing, and bending techniques. If you have additional questions, please email us via our Contact page before completing your purchase.
In general, we do not accept returns unless you’ve received an incorrect shipment. If this is the case, you must contact us first to receive a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization number) which will include the address you will need to ship it back to before returning any items. Returns without a RMA will be refused.
- The content of HarmonicaStore.com is intended for personal, non-commercial use: All materials published on HarmonicaStore.com (including, but not limited to information and instruction content, sound files, articles, photographs, images, illustrations, and video clips, also known as the “Content”) are protected by U.S. and International copyright laws and owned by Dave Gage and AYM Music.
You may download or print copies of the Content and other downloadable items for personal, non-commercial home use only, provided that they maintain all copyright and other proprietary notices. You may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, reproduce, create new works from, distribute, display, or in any way exploit, any of the Content in whole or in part.
- Improvements and changes to the website: HarmonicaStore.com (AYM Music) may make improvements or changes in the information, services, products, and other materials on this site, or terminate this site, at any time without notice.
- Email: We will send you email regarding your current order. This will typically include our receipt of your order, any status updates, and when/how it has shipped. We may also send you news and information regarding HarmonicaStore.com and it’s sister websites, which include: HarmonicaLessons.com, Harmonica.tv, and others, in the form of an emailed newsletter. If at any point you decide you no longer wish to receive emails or informational newsletters from us, please use the “Unsubscribe” button from within the newsletter or simply email us directly from our contact page for removal help.
- Submitted materials by visitors: If you submit materials via email, Discussion Forums, or otherwise, they become the property of HarmonicaStore.com and may be used as seen fit by HarmonicaStore.com (AYM Music) for future promotion, site use, or sale unless a prior agreement has been made. That is, you automatically grant (or warrant that the owner of such rights has expressly granted) us a perpetual, royalty-free, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate or create derivative works from and distribute such materials or incorporate such materials into any form, medium, or technology now known or later developed throughout the World. In addition, you warrant that all so-called “moral rights” in those materials have been waived.
- Forums, Chat rooms, etc.: HarmonicaStore.com (AYM Music) may make available to users of the site, email notices, newsletters, chat rooms, message boards, discussion forums, or other interactive communication facilities by means of this website. HarmonicaStore.com cannot review all communications made on or through the site. However, HarmonicaStore.com reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor the forums and other interactive communication facilities and edit, modify or delete any materials which Harmonica Lessons.com in it’s sole discretion, determines to violate this agreement or to be in any other way offensive or contrary to any HarmonicaStore.com policy.
Users who post materials to this site agree to abide by the following rules: (1) users may not post or transmit material that is libelous, defamatory, obscene, fraudulent, harmful, threatening, abusive or hateful, that violates the property rights of others (including without limitation infringing use of a copyright or trademark), that violates the privacy or publicity right of others, or that is in violation of applicable laws; (2) users may not interfere with other user’s use and enjoyment of this site; (3) users may not use this site to conduct any activity that is illegal or that violates the rights of others; (4) users may not use this site to advertise or sell products or services to others. HarmonicaStore.com (AYM Music) has no responsibility for the content of any material posted by users, but reserves the right in its sole discretion to (i) edit or delete any documents, information or other material submitted to or appearing on this site, and (ii) refuse access to the site to any user that violates this agreement. Discussion forums and chat rooms contain the opinions and views of others. HarmonicaStore.com (AYM Music) is not responsible for the accuracy of any messages on this site. Any posts intentionally or unintentionally violating the rules will promptly be removed without notice.
- You expressly understand and agree that: Your use of this website is at your own risk. The website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. HarmonicaStore.com (AYM Music) expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind.
HarmonicaStore.com (AYM Music) makes no warranty that the website will meet your requirements, the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, the results that may be obtained from the use of the website will be accurate or reliable, the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the website will meet your expectations, and any errors in the software will be corrected.
Any material downloaded or obtained through the use of this website is done at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
- Under no circumstances, including but not limited to negligence: shall HarmonicaStore.com (AYM Music) be liable for any special, direct, indirect, or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the Content on HarmonicaStore.com, even if HarmonicaStore.com or its authorized representatives has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Applicable law may not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. In no event shall HarmonicaStore.com’s total liability to you for all damages, losses, and causes of action, whether in contract, negligence, tort or otherwise exceed the amount paid by you, if any, for accessing HarmonicaStore.com.