Makes a great gift for yourself or a friend!
2-Video Lessons: Take two private 30-minute online 1-on-1 private lessons with Dave Gage, author and founder of HarmonicaLessons.com and HarmonicaStore.com over the Zoom application (you may also substitute phone lessons if you prefer). Dave has over 35 years of playing and teaching experience to help beginners get started properly or help players of any level resolve technique, theory, and general playing issues. Be prepared with a list of questions and problems to discuss. Membership at Harmonica Lessons.com is recommended, but not required.
“Harmonica Beginners: Easy How To Play Guide Book” by Dave Gage (Instruction Book):
* Tips, Techniques, Lesson Plans, Easy Blues Riffs for Jamming, and 10 Fun & Easy Songs.
* Clear, concise explanations for beginners of all ages.
* Simple Song Note Tablature — You don’t need to read music to play.
* Includes a FREE Trial Membership at HarmonicaLessons.com: Sample 45 hours of lesson video and attend live, online classes for a week. 102 pages, 65 photos; also, free access to website audio song/riff examples.
* You will receive the paperback version of the book by default. If you prefer the downloadable PDF version to take with you on your phone, please let us know after purchase.
This book is designed for a standard 10-hole diatonic harmonica (preferably in the key of “C” which is included in this package deal).
Included in the Book:
- Amazing Grace
- Jingle Bells
- Oh Susanna
- Home on the Range
- Joy to the World
- …and 5 more easy-to-play songs.
- Bending notes
- 6 Easy-to-Play Blues Riffs
- Learn Single Notes
- Six Weeks of Lesson Plans
- …and much more!
Lee Oskar Major 10-Hole Diatonic Harmonica: You can spend less or even more for a diatonic, but the Lee Oskar Major diatonic is worth its price for consistent playing volume, tone, quality, and durability. Its airtight design makes it easier to learn to bend on. The Lee Oskar harmonicas also feature the 1st Position and 2nd Position keys printed on the ends of each diatonic for easy reference (read Ch. 2 of the book to learn about Positions).