List Price: $237.95
You Save: $38.00
“The Fanfare-S, the first Tremolo harmonica with stainless steel reeds – unprecedented musical presence whilst minimizing air-loss.”
* Precision made acrylic comb very airtight and durable.
* Stainless steel covers no possibility of corrosion.
* Mouthpiece with round holes made of stainless steel – for lip-friendly playing.
* 48 stainless steel reeds tuned according to the Solo-tuning with three full octaves.
* Loud and overtone-rich sound with an unbeatable easy response.
* Built-in valves are optimized for the Tremolo sound, minimized air-loss at the same time as loud tone and a faster development of the desired beating.
Ambitious players of many traditional musical styles (Shanty, Alpenlndische Volksmusik, Irish Folk, Cajun, etc.) will not want to miss out on this fantastic instrument. Many of the outstanding features of the Fanfare-S derive from our top chromaticmodel, the SAXONY !” – Seydel
Dave Gage Thoughts: Tremolo harmonicas sound nice and don’t require much technical ability to make music. They are very limited in what you can play unlike a standard diatonic or chromatic harmonica, but they do sound good, are easy to play, and make a great gift for an absolute beginner.