List Price: $475
You Save: $75.05
From Seydel: “The Origin of Sound – the Saxony Chromatic – the first serial-produced chromatic harmonica with stainless steel reeds! The Saxony Chromatic is a professional chromatic harmonica with unique playing features. The instrument benefits from the stainless steel reeds well known from the 1847 Blues harmonicas and the timeless precision manufacturing of the Renaissance chromatic harmonica.
All components were re-thought and improved � the result is the Saxony Chromatic � a master�s instrument that fits professional demands. This harmonica opens a new dimension of Seydel’s long tradition of making quality harmonicas. Precision, made in Klingenthal / Saxony / Germany.”
- Full, loud sound and fast tone response due to thestainless steel reeds: durable and stable in pitch even
with heavy duty playing. Reliable valving – new windsaver
- Key of “C”; 12 holes for 3 complete octaves.
- Less air-loss due to optimized reed plates made ofGerman Silver – optimized flatness and extremely small
tolerances between reeds and reed plate slots.
- New mouthpiece with round openings.
- Improved slider package design � optimized forair-tightness and comfortable action
- New cover plate surface, matt-chromed � comfortableon the lips and glides easily during playing.
- Cover plates opened wide at the back and crimped toallow the overtone-rich sound to spread out unhindered
- High precision manufactured aluminum comb �optimized for ideal tone-response, with design coating
in metallic look.
Dave Gage Thoughts: For pros and those striving to be pros, you can’t go wrong with this top-of-the-line Seydel chromatic harmonica. If you also play the Seydel 1847 diatonic series harmonicas with stainless steel reeds, you will enjoy this chromatic.
For chromatic harmonica instruction, tips, video lessons, songs and scales, visit our sister-website, HarmonicaLessons.com.