SORRY, NO LONGER AVAILABLE |
The world’s first value-oriented wireless wireless
microphone system designed
just for harmonica and harp players! No more cord
to trip over on
The Hoodoo Ring Microphone is a tiny Lavalier
mic that’s been tweaked to produce the low-fi, overdriven
sound most blues harp players crave, while still being
of producing relatively clean output when the music or
your style requires it. The mic nestles in a clip with
two finger holes that slip over your middle and ring
fingers. Hohner includes two clips with different finger
hole diameters to fit a wide range of finger sizes. The
beauty of the design becomes obvious the moment you
begin playing. Because it’s easy to create a
tight seal between your hands and mouth, your sound has
all the punch and dynamics you could hope for.
The dual-diversity UHF-band receiver has both 1/4″ and
balanced XLR outputs so you can send your signal to
either an amp or the PA. The front panel has a convenient
rotary volume knob for fast on-stage adjustments and
indicators for power, normal and peak signal levels, and
lights that indicate which antenna is in use.
Specificatons and Features:
- “Hoodoo ring” mic clip allows for perfect mic
placement and freedom of hand motion!
- High-Quality micro-lavalier microphone designed
specifically for harmonica!
- UHF Dual-diversity receiver ensures great reception.
- Front-mount volume control for ease of adjustment in
- Powered by 2 AA batteries
- Rechargeable battery pack
- Bodypack dimensions: 2-5/8″W x 3-5/16″H x 7/8″D
- Operates at 630.200MHz
- 1/4″ unbalanced output
- XLR balanced output
- Indicator lights for power, antenna, normal and peak
- Includes: molded case, accessory pouch, 48″ 1/4″
cable, dual antennas, AC adapter.
“No cables to trip over, clean or dirty sound,
the capability of great hand effects�a harmonica