The Hohner FlexCase XL is a very robust suitcase that offers enough space for specialized players needing to carry backup harps, extra keys, special tunings or custom instruments for an extended tour. When used only for diatonic harmonicas, up to 48 fit in the suitcase. A wide variety of harp/equipment combinations is possible thanks to the foam inlay, which can be partially removed, a removable tool bag and a second bag for a chromatic harmonica. Since the harmonicas are standing in the case, the entire content of the FlexCase XL can be seen at a glance during live performances. As with the FlexCase L hand and shoulder straps ensure optimal carrying comfort.
The Horner FlexCase XL protects each harmonica individually, thus preventing scratches or dents and providing sufficient air circulation.
FlexCase XL Features:
- Maximum flexibility: thanks to a partly removable foam inlay, the FlexCase XL accommodates either 48 diatonic harmonicas, or 30 diatonic harmonicas plus two 12-hole chromatic harmonicas, or 30 diatonic harmonicas plus one 16-hole chromatic harmonica. Depending on the combination of the above, also a vocal microphone, a bullet microphone with cable, or numerous accessories and tools can fit in
- The durable foam inlay protects each harmonica individually to avoid scratches and dents
- The detachable tool bag is a affixed with velcro, permitting the player to take instruments in carry-on baggage when traveling by air, while the tools can be packed in the checked baggage
- Removable foam inlay lets users customize the number of harps they want to transport as well as use this versatile case for other harp accessories
- Each harmonica is stored vertically, so you can see the key of the harp you are looking for
- Removable shoulder strap for those occasional long walks to the stage