Get started right with our 90-page Beginners Harmonica Instruction Book and a quality diatonic harmonica (in the Key of “C”) for learning how to play harmonica!
Seydel 1847 Classic Diatonic Harmonica:
- Very long durability and even with heavy duty playing – stainless steel reeds and stainless steel rivets.
- Less air-loss due to fine-cut reedplates – optimized flatness and extremely small tolerances between reed and reedplate.
- Beard- and lip-friendly – coverplates with rounded edges without any cuts at the mouthpiece and ergonomic built hole-openings and rounded dividers.
- The overtone-rich sound can spread out undampened -covers made of extra strong stainless steel sheet (0.4mm),opened wide at the back and crimped and therefore a good stability and rounded edges.
- Moisture-proof, swelling-free maple-comb, sealed with multiple layers of food-safe finish.
“Harmonica: Beginners Start Here” book: Anyone can learn to play harmonica with this first book of the “HarmonicaLessons.com Beginning Diatonic Harmonica Book Series.” Clear, concise explanations for beginners of all ages. No prior music experience is necessary.
*FREE audio examples for book buyers at HarmonicaLessons.com (see Chapter 9 of book).
This book is designed for a standard 10-hole diatonic harmonica (preferably in the key of “C”) and includes: Techniques, tips, lessons plans, blues jamming, and 10 Fun Songs (you don’t need to read music to play them).
Included in the Book:
- Amazing Grace
- Jingle Bells
- Oh Susanna
- Home on the Range
- Joy to the World
- …and 5 more easy-to-play songs.
- Bending notes
- 6 Easy-to-Play Blues Riffs
- Learn Single Notes
- Six Weeks of Lesson Plans
- …and much more!